Hospice Association of America
- 228 7th Street SE
Washington D.C. 20003-5809
- An affiliate of the National Association for Home Care with consumer information about how to select a hospice program.
National Hospice Organization
- 1901 N. Moore Street #901
Arlington, VA 22209
Hospice Helpline: 1-800-658-8898
- National non-profit organization devoted exclusively to hospice. For lists of hospices by county and general information about hospice.
Medicare and Medicaid Hospice Conditions of Participation, Final Rule, June 5, 2008
End of Life Palliative Educational Resource Center
- This site is intended to support patients involved in the design, implementation, and/or evaluation of End-of-Life/Palliative education for physicians, nurses and other health care professionals. More specifically, the site has been designed for use by medical school course/clerkship directors, residency and continuing education program directors, medical faculty, community preceptors, or other professionals who are (or will be) involved in providing EOL instruction to health care professionals in training.
Education on Palliative and End of Life Care
- “Our mission is to educate all healthcare professionals on the essential clinical competencies in palliative care.”
Hospice and Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts
The Center to Advance Palliative Care
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Massachusetts Commission on End of Life Care
- A comprehensive resource guide and directory of end-of-life care resources and services available throughout Massachusetts.